Principal Engineer - Big Data
Cazena offers the only Data Lake with an easy SaaS experience that drives outcomes 10X faster for all analytics instantly without any new skills. Founded by industry leaders behind the Netezza appliance, Cazena is growing and is looking to expand its engineering team with big data expertise. This position is located in Waltham, MA.
- Architect, design, and implement new big data software features on the Linux operating system
- Optimize product and product design for software to be efficiently deployed to metered cloud services
- Develop software in contemporary programming languages such as Java or Python
- Create unit tests, system tests, and performance tests as part of feature development
- Participate in Agile Development Process, including defining, designing, and organizing the product backlog that the development team is responsible for delivering
- Deploy, run and support big data environments in cloud environments including Azure and AWS
- Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance
- Commensurate with experience
- Full benefits
If interested, please send your resume to Cazena Inc. 1601 Trapelo Road, Suite 205 Waltham, Massachusetts 02451 or email@example.com. Attention: Ilene McDonald.