AWS Partner Sales Manager
Cazena's mission is to radically simplify analytics for enterprises. Data Lakes are critical for all analytics, yet enterprises struggle with their complexity and the need for new expensive hard-to-find DevOps skills. Cazena offers the only Data Lake with an easy SaaS experience that drives outcomes 10X faster for all analytics instantly without any new skills. Cazena was founded by industry leaders behind the Netezza appliance. Cazena partners with leading cloud providers like AWS, Azure, etc. and is looking to expand its cloud partnership team with a Partner Sales Manager. This position is located in Waltham, MA.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, product roadmaps, and critical milestones
- Identify and assist in the on-boarding of AWS programs that accelerate Cazena’s GTM
- Drives awareness and adoption of Cazena offerings among AWS Sellers globally
- Meets assigned targets for partner adoption, AWS-sourced qualified pipeline, and AWS-generated revenue
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partnership risks and opportunities
- Manages potential channel conflict with other Cazena sales channels
- Ensures compliance with partnership agreements
- 10+ years of channel sales, alliances, partnership sales, at least 3 directly managing an AWS relationship
- Appetite for life at an early-stage startup and being part of the team that “figures it out”
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- Experience within the big data, cloud, SaaS, and/or managed services industries a plus
- Commensurate with experience
- Equity, full benefits, etc.
If interested, please send your resume to Cazena Inc. 1601 Trapelo Road, Suite 205 Waltham, Massachusetts 02451 or email@example.com. Attention: Ilene McDonald.